SpeakOut is an anonymous communication platform that enables a comfortable space where a person can open up. Many prefer the anonymity of online because of the stigma attached to mental health. It uses advanced, highly secure technology to ensure users cannot be traced, ensuring trust in the platform.
SpeakOut can be deployed as a separate outsourced service or personalised and branded as your own tool. It is available on laptop, tablet and phone.
SpeakOut is a visible demonstration by employers that they actively support their people in identifying, managing and improving their mental health and well-being. Globally one in four people in the world will be affected by mental or neurological disorders at some point in their lives. In the UK One in six people are now struggling with mental health issues.
A tool to assist all users
- A platform where issues can be expressed openly, that in itself is an extremely important step. It also allows others with similar issues to provide mutual support
- Careful moderation ensure positive (still challenging) threads are maintained
- Pro-active routes to solutions such as face to face counselling can also be made available according to the approach each organisation takes
A tool to assist all organisations
- A progressive, sophisticated demonstration of a response to mental health and well-being – anonymous sharing is a known and understood approach
- Metrics from the platform can be used to deliver initiatives within the company, pre-handling issues and to understand clearly what the current issues are that face employees, their scale and any growing trend
- Helps to deliver a more resilient and loyal workforce. Measurable and tangible reduction in risk, improvements in performance, talent attrition and attraction